Coffee is a favorite beverage to many people in the world. For making a delicious coffee, there is no alternative to using a espresso machine. For this, the best option is a DeLonghi Espresso Machine.
De’Longhi, the espresso machine is the most well-made coffee making machine invented to add more flavors and sweetness to your regular coffee. A DeLonghi machine can prepare different types of coffee like the latte, cappuccino, espresso, etc.
In Hurry! Our Top 5 DeLonghi Espresso Machine For You
- De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso Machine
- DELONGHI ESAM3300 Super Automatic Espresso Machine
- Delonghi EC680M DEDICA 15-Bar Pump Espresso Machine
- DeLonghi ECP3420 Bar Pump Espresso Machine
- DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar-Pump Espresso Maker
Many kinds of delonghi machines are available in the market, each better than the other. It is easy to make coffee, espresso or other drinks while using a best delonghi espresso machine. While pouring milk, coffee beans, coffee cream in the delonghi espresso machine, good coffee can be prepared within a few seconds.
You can choose the espresso machine according to your taste from all the modified and automatic DeLonghi coffee making machines. A DeLonghi espresso machine will surely impress you by making your everyday espresso extraordinary, and amazing.
Top 5 DeLonghi Espresso Machine Reviews
Here we have reviewed top 5 DeLonghi Espresso Machine which most people’s first choice. You can choose one from them as per your needs.
1. De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
For brewing the best coffee, cappuccino, latte at the convenience of your house, De’Longhi Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker would be one of the best choices for you. It is very durable, and it has made up of stainless-steel boiler and a 15-bar pump pressure as well, which makes the product even more convenient to use.
This product by De’Longhi has made sure that you can get quality milk beverages every time you use it. You can make milk beverages like a single or double espresso, latte, cappuccino, etc. with this machine. And this machine would surely be a delight to you because you can get a coffee shop quality milk beverages.
Why Choose De’Longhi EC155?
This product by De’Longhi can easily prepare a latte, cappuccino with the help of a swivel jet frother so that you can get perfect drinks every time you use it. It has a very convenient water tank because it is simple to remove, refill, reattach. It also has water level marks, which is easily visible so that there is nothing to guess and work while using this product.
As it has a self-priming operation, it eliminates annoying start-up preparation. It has got two separate thermostats, which allow water and steam pressure to get controlled.
So, it brews espresso at a perfect temperature every time you use it. While using an original dual-function filter holder, you can practice ground coffee or convenient coffee pods. These pods make espresso, cappuccino preparation quick and easy.
- Has a swivel jet frother, which makes rich, creamy froth in milk
- Has an advanced cappuccino system that maintains optimal temperature
- Has a very sleek profile and a compact design
- Can fit in your kitchen easily without taking much space
- Easy to clean as it is dishwasher safe
- Maximum 2 shots out of each ground filter cup
- Need to wait for about 15 minutes before brewing your coffee
2. DELONGHI ESAM3300 Super-Automatic Espresso/Coffee Machine
DELONGHI ESAM3300 Super Automatic Espresso Machine is another coffee making machine which was designed by De’Longhi. It can give a lot of advantages while producing your coffee. Each cup of coffee has automatically brewed to the perfect temperature, richness, and density in this coffee machine. So, it is best for coffee lovers.
The patented ‘Cappuccino System’ frother built inside this espresso machine mixes steam and milk to create rich and creamy coffee. It is capable of preparing espresso, coffee, cappuccino, latte drinks, etc.
Why Choose DELONGHI ESAM3300?
It has programmable menu settings, and beans container capacity is 8.8 ounces. It is easy to use. This machine grinds beans instantly with the patented, digital, and easy-to-clean “Direct-to-Brew” system. The best feature of this espresso machine is; its maintenance system. It takes less time in cleanliness than other espresso machines.
It is simple to maintain the menu settings for temperature, coffee strength, and cup size for making the coffee. Therefore, one should buy this product for getting perfect coffee, cappuccino, latte of a coffee-shop quality every morning.
- Programmable menu settings
- Has maintenance system
- Gets less time for cleaning
- Easy to use
- Oily beans do not work with this machine properly
- The steam wand has made of plastic
3. Delonghi EC680M DEDICA 15-Bar Pump Espresso Machine
Just like all other De’Longhi coffee makers, Delonghi EC680M DEDICA 15-Bar Pump Espresso Machine can make high-quality coffee too. This machine is suitable for you as it brews authentic barista quality beverages, just like how you enjoy coffee at your favorite coffee shop. It has a manual milk frothing system through which you can make your coffee creamer and foamier according to your taste.
Its frothing wand allows you to experiment and customize milk-based espresso drinks. This machine has an Automatic Flow Stop feature, which helps to dispense the right amount of espresso for you.
Why Choose Delonghi EC680M?
It has a double drip tray, which is easy to adjust or remove to fit bigger cups for which you can make large-sized beverages too according to your taste. It is just 6 inches wide, for which due to its narrow design, it occupies very little space.
This Pump Espresso Machine is one of the best choices for you as it can help you to have delicious and delightful milk beverages.
- Can adjust it at congested places as well
- Comes with unique and beautiful design
- Can get a single or double coffee
- It can cause a leakage problem as some customers complained
- It is expensive
4. DeLonghi ECP3420 Bar Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Machine
De’Longhi coffee machines are always successful in providing extraordinary service to the customers. This coffee machine can produce a great coffee, latte, espresso, and cappuccino. The 3-in-1 filter holder built-in allows you to select from one espresso shot or two at a time.
The input pressure of this coffee machine is 1100 watts. It has a second-tier drip tray to accommodate larger cups. Due to these benefits, Bar Pump Espresso ECP3420 is an ideal choice for you like a coffee machine. It can brew great coffee every time you use it.
Why Choose DeLonghi ECP3420?
It has a milk frother that does not require movement, and it mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy coffee. This machine provides 15- bar professional pressure which assures quality results every time.
It has a 3 in 1 filter container which is involved with the unit. Also has a vessel for one espresso shots, a holder for two shots, and one is for an easy serve espresso pod.
This Cappuccino System existing in it upholds the ideal temperature for which you can enjoy one cup after another instantly. The bottom tray of the machine is adjustable so you can make larger size beverages in it too. It is simple to remove the water tank, refill and reattach it, and the water level is visible too.
- The water tank is removable
- Has a stainless-steel evaporator system
- Twin brewing cycle is available
- Some people find it frustrating because you need to wash it frequently, otherwise, it might stop working
- Has got a shorter steam time
5. DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar-Pump Espresso Maker
For brewing delicious coffee, cappuccino, latte, espresso, etc. of a coffee shop quality, the EC702 15 Bar-Pump Espresso Maker is a great choice. You can easily make coffee with the help of this machine, but it is recommended to read the manual before using it. You can make creamy, rich foam as well with the help of this machine. It has got automatically self-primes.
The machine has water level marks, so there is no guess-work while using this espresso machine. You can make single or double espresso, cappuccino or latte, anything that you like according to your wish, and it will always brew coffee, like a coffee shop quality.
Why Choose DeLonghi EC702?
There is a frother that can make milk more creamy, airy, and make your coffee a delight. It has got two separate thermostats that can always make coffee, cappuccino, espresso with the perfect temperature.
The water tank of this product is very convenient to use because you can remove, refill, reattach it easily. It is easy to clean as all the parts of this product are dishwasher safe. It is made up of high-quality stainless steel so that you use it for a long time.
- Has the detachable water tank
- Have the choice to make a double espresso
- Can get foam rich coffee of your choice
- This coffee machine is a bit noisy
- Sometimes if the grind is too fine, it simply cannot generate enough pressure to let the water through
How to Choose the Best DeLonghi Espresso Machine [Buying Guide]
In the present world, people have developed a taste for delicious espresso beverages. If you have a habit of enjoying coffee regularly and the time and money do not permit you to go to the Coffee Shop every day. Also, you can’t leave your favorite coffee drinks, or you are also thinking to have it at your home, then buying De’longhi Espresso Maker is the right choice for you. This comprehensive write up will give you all-out support to choose your right coffee and espresso machine that suits your preferences.
To get the best experiences, one should always choose the best DeLonghi espresso machine. A machine virtually takes care of everything from start to end. For those who are looking for easy to operate and convenient to use, they may look for DeLonghi espresso machine. It will also give a coffee lover the fresh and lovely coffee smell.
Look for its Grinding Quality
To easily grind the coffee beans the DeLonghi espresso machine has the capacity. On a weekend you can sip your favorite drinks in a very relaxed mood. In the busy weekdays, you can get your hot, delicious coffee beverage within a very short time. So, before buying your favorite espresso machine, consider its grinding quality.
Check its Temperature
Do not forget to check the temperature and pressure of espresso. It is the feature that will help you to get your favorite foam and cream rich coffee. The De’Longhi espresso machine will heat up within less than 60 seconds, and it will be offering you a delicious coffee within no time.
Look for its Price
Before buying your favorite Delonghi, consider your budget and then the value of the machine. Go for the machine which suits your budget the best. And, if you have no budget issues, then consider the amazing and new features included espresso.
Prefer Twin Brewing System
You should prefer a twin brewing coffee system. It will help you to get the two shots of your need or choice.
Check its Cleaning System
Consider the cleaning system of the machine before buying it. Some materials are not dishwasher safe, so avoid it if you cannot clean it yourself. Though many machines are simple to clean and dishwasher safe. You can save your time and energy while getting those espresso machines.
Why Should You Choose De‘Longhi
De‘Longhi is a very reputed manufacturer and makes well-priced, elegant and styled kitchen appliances, such as espresso machines. If you want to make delicious, creamy, rich coffee, cappuccino, espresso every morning, De’Longhi is one of the best choices for you. Because of the following reasons, one should choose De‘Longhi espresso machines:
- All the appliances of De‘Longhi have one-year warranty.
- The espresso machines by De‘Longhi gives a person a perfect experience of espresso.
- The products are made up of high-quality materials and have a compact design.
- All the espresso machines are comfortable to use, even for beginners.
- The espresso machines made by De‘Longhi can froth milk very well and make milk even more delicious, creamy and rich.
- The De’Longhi espresso machines have made up of high-quality stainless steel that makes the product even more convenient to use.
- The espresso machines by De‘Longhi are easy to clean because all the parts are dishwasher safe.
That’s why one should choose De‘Longhi if someone wants to make coffee, cappuccino, espresso of a coffee shop quality at the comfort of your own home.
What Can You Expect from a De’Longhi Espresso Machine
Before buying any product, a person needs to consider that, why should he/she get it. How would the product help him? Will it be fit in the budget? Will there be any consequences because of buying this product? All these questions arise in a buyer’s mind while purchasing a product. The same applies while buying a De’Longhi Espresso Machine.
De’Longhi Espresso Machine Can Make:
With the help of a De’Longhi Espresso Machine, you can make different types of milk beverages like lattes, cappuccinos, macchiatos, and more. Some machines can also make hot water for teas, Americano, etc. It is like a multi-functional product as you can make a lot of milk beverages of professional coffee shop quality with it.
Easy to Use:
The espresso machines by De’Longhi are simple to use even for beginners. You can make a perfect espresso beverage every time you use it just with a button press.
De’Longhi will be one of the best choices for you if you are looking for an authentic espresso. Because of the features inserted in the devices of De’Longhi, it can prepare authentic espresso every time you use it.
Easy to Clean:
All the parts that have used in a De’Longhi espresso machine are dishwasher safe, so it is simple to clean. Contrarily, you can clean it by rinsing.
The price of a product is a factor you need to consider before buying an espresso machine. Get the espresso machine that can fit in your budget, and still, it can work for you. Every De’Longhi machine has produced the best experience of espresso at a price that you can afford.
To gain the best expertise of an espresso beverage, you can use the best choice for you that is De’Longhi espresso machines. So, it is highly recommended for buying.
How to Use DeLonghi Espresso Machine
It is very easy to use a DeLonghi Espresso Machine. You just have to follow a few simple steps and you will get the expertise of it. You just need to fill and insert the water reservoir. Turn the machine on, so that you can serve hot espresso. You need to preheat the cup you will be serving in. There are some detailed instructions to get easy access to its usage are also available.
You need to grind fresh coffee beans of your choice. It will help you to make your cream rich coffee. Then you need to remove the portafilter handle and add coffee. At last, you need to pull a shot of espresso when your portafilter is full of ground coffee. Your espresso is ready and now you can enjoy your espresso at your home.
Also here are some steps that can help you to take precautionary measures or in case of any problem. So be cautious and follow the given steps.
Steps to Take Before Turning on the Machine
- Pour water and place the water reservoir
- Remove the reservoir and filled with filtered water
- Re-insert the filled reservoir till it makes a click sound
- Mark the water level indicator (if any)
- Keep it in mind, never operates the machine without a filled water reservoir
Steps to Make the Machine On
- You have to fill the reservoir with water
- Now place the reservoir
- Plug into AC line
- Now, you can turn the switch ‘on’
Make the Espresso Cups Pre-Warm
- We all always want to serve piping hot espresso in warm cups
- There is a cup warming area at the top of the machine
- Keep the upside-down espressos serving cups on the warming area
- You will find enough room to keep different espresso cups in the warming area
Grinding Fresh Espresso Coffee Beans
- Grind the coffee beans just before you pull your espresso shot so that the flavor and taste remain for a long time
- Some De’Longhi Machine has its built-in Grinder
- Grind your coffee beans between fine and superfine to get the real taste
Remove the Portafilter Handle and Add Coffee
You will find a cup at the end of the Portafilter and add ground coffee or pod to the cup. As per your preference e.g. single shot espresso, double shot espresso, or pod insert the correct cup at the end of the Portafilter handle. You will get the correct size of cups with the machine. The cup will be secured with the little arms flipped up from the Portafilter handle while you are filling up with the ground coffee.
Fill up the Portafilter cup with ground coffee, up to the rim. Now brush up all the overflowing ground coffee from the rim. Tamp the ground coffee down into the Portafilter cup. There is a built-in tamper in some espresso machines. Place the Portafilter cup filled with coffee ground up under the built-in tamper.
Press firmly upward to temp the coffee into the cup. You may also use a handheld tamper to push the coffee firmly down into the Portafilter cup to pack in the ground coffee. You can flip the little security arm back down on to the Portafilter handle after the Portafilter cup is filled with ground coffee and tamped down.
Pull a Shot of Espresso
You are ready to pull your shot after the Portafilter cup is full of ground coffee and tamped down.
- Insert the Portafilter handle back up into the machine and turn to click into the place
- Put an espresso cup on the drip tray underneath the Portafilter
- Turn on the Portafilter for a single shot or double shot by pressing the button place in front of the machine
- The machine will start releasing espresso into your serving cup after the required pressure is developed in the machine
How to Add Steamed Milk into the Latte
De’Longhi Machine will dispense steamed or frothed milk into the coffee. A stainless steel-boiler in the machine has two separate thermostats. These thermostats control the temperature for brewing espresso and frothing milk.
- Pour your desired amount of milk in the stainless-steel pitcher
- Positing the pitcher under the steamer arm so that the steamer nozzle can insert into the milk
- Turn the knob to release the steam and froth the milk. The machine will pull air down using the hole at the top of the steamer arm and mixed with the milk to create foam
- Turn the steam knob off to shut off the steam arm when the desired temperature has reached
- Remove the milk pitcher from under the steam arm and tap the bottom it on your countertop a couple of times. This helps you to counter any larger bubble
- Pour your espresso shot into your large latte cup and add your steamed, frothed milk
How to Take Care of Your De’Longhi (A Quick Tips)
The DeLonghi Espresso Machine is very easy to clean and maintain. Here are a few tips to clean your DeLonghi:
- To keep it functional, one has to clean it the number of times in a year
- All the parts of the DeLonghi Espresso Machine are separable. So, you can clean it efficiently
- Some parts of the machine can be put into the dishwasher, as they are dishwasher safe, so get dishwasher help for quick cleanliness
- Many electronic De’Longhi Espresso Machine self-wash before and after use
- Many components of the DeLonghi Espresso Machine are detachable, this is to clean it quickly and easily, so it can work efficiently. It also helps to save it easily and save at space congested places
Descaling DeLonghi Espresso Machine
The descaling of De’Longhi Espresso Machine depends on the hardness of the water used by the owner of DeLonghi Espresso Machine. In general terms, the recommendation is after 200 times of use one machine needs to descale. In some machines, the descaling programming is done. Depending on the hardness of water the descaling light comes up.
The company recommends using the DeLonghi Descaling solution. This solution has designed for the De’Longhi machine. De’Longhi also recommends the following instructional manual before descaling. De’Longhi recommends using “EcoDecalk”. The “EcoDecalk” descaler key contains natural ingredients and entirely harmless for use. And, the best part is, it is gentle on working parts. The procedure of descaling has explained under:
- Empty water tank.
- Pour descaler fluid (“EcoDecalk”) approximately 100ml or 3.4 fl oz into the empty tank.
- Fill the tank with freshwater.
- Place back tank in machine.
- Place a large container under steam wand and boiler.
- Turn the dial or press the button for hot water.
- After 10 seconds turn the steam dial to ‘on’ solution will flush down through the steam wand.
- After 10 seconds turn the dial to ‘off’.
- Now, let the machine rest for 15 minutes.
- Continue these processes until the water tank is empty.
- You have to ensure the solution has been flushed through.
- Repeat this procedure without descaling fluid.
- Finally, empty and replace your container.
- When the green light is ‘on’ turn the dial to coffee/hot water, water will flush through the boiler.
- After 10 seconds, turn the steam dial to ‘on’, water will flush through the steam wand.
- After 10 seconds, turn the dial to ‘off’.
- For best results cycle through two(02) tanks of water.
- Your machine is ready for use.
How to Clean DeLonghi Espresso Machine
Espresso machines provide us the best and our most wanted drink, so there is a need to take good care of it and clean it effectively.
De’Longhi recommends cleaning the filter every 200 Espresso shot, the boiler every 300 coffees, and descaling every after 200 coffees. You can clean your machine after brewing enough coffees according to our safe and easy method. The procedures have described below:
Cleaning the Filter
Cleaning your filter is not a hard job, you just have to follow these steps and you are on the go;
- First of all, take or get the filter out of the filter holder.
- Then unscrew the filter cap to remove it, then push out of the filter from the cap end, and remove the gasket.
- The inside of the holder will be clean with warm soapy water and a dishcloth.
- Now wash it very carefully when done, allow drying.
- After necessary cooling unplug the unit from the power outlet
Cleaning the Boiler
Here is an easy way to clean your machine’s boiler, which is mostly detachable;
- Once it is cool unplug the power unit.
- Now, look for the screw under the boiler and eradicate it while using a screwdriver. Remove the boiler filter.
- Use hot water and scrub brush to clean the boiler filter. You can use a toothpick for clogs in the filter screen to clean.
- Rinse when done and allow it to dry.
DeLonghi Espresso Machine FAQ
Here are some of the most Frequently Asked Questions about DeLonghi Espresso Machine that will make everything more clear:
Is De’Longhi a Good Brand for Espresso Machines?
Yes, De’Longhi is one of the leading brands in the espresso machine. Considering its quality, durability, spares parts availability, and performance, it becomes one of the premier espresso machines. De’Longhi is one of the world’s most trusted and premier home appliances manufacturers.
How Long Should a De’Longhi Coffee Machine Last?
It can last for 10 to 20 years if you will use it properly and can keep it clean.
Is De’Longhi Better Than Breville?
De’Longhi and Breville have different approaches to the building of an espresso machine. For home appliances, De’Longhi has better tests and is less expensive. Also, its foamy and creamy coffee provides you the best taste at home effortlessly.